Developed by the QMK collaborators, the Proton C allows you to upgrade any Pro Micro compatible keyboard kit to take advantage of a robust USB Type-C port, a faster Arm chipset, and an optional speaker. Extra pins are available on the lower half of the Proton C, and can be broken off for builds that aren't compatible. Also a great starting point for hand-wired boards!
Includes a 5V step-up output for WS2812 LED chains (rest of board is 3.3V), and a reset button to put the MCU into the bootloader mode.
$2 of every sale goes to QMK.
- Through-hole mounted USB-C Port
- 32-bit 72Mhz Cortex-M4 processor (STM32F303CCT6)
- I2C, SPI, PWM, DMA, DAC, USART, I2S
- 23x 3.3V I/O Ports
- 1x 5V output for WS2812 LED chains
- 256Kb Flash
- 40Kb RAM
- AST1109MLTRQ speaker footprint (speaker not included)