This is a group-buy that is set to ship early 2020. The MOQ between all proxies is 150.
This is a very simple modifier kit with N9 base and CP legends, meant to work with sets with white and beige alphas, and most sets with alphas that have white legends.
Why a modifier only kit? Well many GMK sets don't have ortholinear support and some of those that do don't even reach MOQ. This set is in N9 due to its broad compatibility with many different alphas. I have tried to keep this set as minimal as possible while making sure that it supports as many different ortholinear keyboards as possible.
The kit comes with the keycaps in the first image. Any additional items added to this order will be shipped when the GB is ready.
This is a group-buy that is set to ship early 2020, and is a special run made by the manufacturer used for the Drop runs instead of OLKB’s usual supplier.
* STM32F303 Arm MCU
* USB-C connector
* ESD protection on the USB datalines
* Dual-channel speaker using the MCU's DAC
* Kailh's hot-swappable MX sockets and solderable Matias footprint
* Metal 2.5mm standoffs that accept M2 screws
* Per-switch RGB cut-outs for future projects (no LED support otherwise)
* 2x2u, 1x2u, Grid support along the bottom row
* PCB-mounted stabiliser footprints
Footprints for add-ons to expand functionality:
* 9x footprints for WS2812B RGB LEDs (COM-12667)
* Footprint for a 4-channel DIP switch (210-4ES)
* Footprint for a 2-pin JST-PH (PRT-09749)
* Footprint for a clickable (worked into the matrix) rotary encoder (COM-09117, et al)